Fortify Your Fertility
Do you want to have a baby?
Starting or growing your family can be stressful, especially when getting pregnant is difficult or when miscarriage is recurrent. In Canada, 32% of couples experience fertility issues, which may be attributed to ovulation disorders, pelvic inflammatory disease, irregular periods, endometriosis, thyroid hormone dysregulation, poor sperm quality, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction and other disorders.
How We Can Help....
At KIH we are here to help you and your partner prepare your bodies for conception, experience a great pregnancy and grow a healthy and happy baby!
Fortify Your Fertility Program
Your treatment plan is determined by an understanding of your hormone levels as well as nutritional, lifestyle and stress management needs.
Initial assessment includes (may include 1 or all):
- A complete health and lifestyle review to identify potential threats to your fertility level
- Food sensitivity and/or celiac testing
- Hormone testing (blood, salivary or urine)
- Basal body tempterature, and cervical mucus charting
- Recommendation for a semen analysis
- Referral for ultrasound diagnostics
- Pap smear/swab with bacterial or yeast culture (availability at KIH clinic TBA)
This fertility program includes 5 naturopathic appointments which will review the following treatments:
- Cleansing and Detoxifying
- Identifying and/or treating existing conditions that prevent healthy conception
- Revitalizing the body with diet modifications and supplements specific to improving fertility levels
- Supporting a natural menstrual cycle or optimizing IUI or IVF treatments with acupuncture and supplements.
- Stress reduction and psychological support.
Visits 2 -5:
- These visits include 4 acupuncture treatments, following a menstrual cycle treatment protocol.
- If pregnancy occurs during the program, naturopathic care will change to prenatal health care, with amendments to acupuncture treatment and supplements.
- A complete and long term nutrition and supplement plan is reviewed
If you would like expert support on how to conceive a healthy baby naturally, going to a fertility clinic is not your only option. Book an appointment with Dr. Daniella Perri, Dr. Jessica Cardona or Dr. Slipacoff, ND today to find out if this is the right approach for you.
Most private health care plans will provide coverage for the services included in this program. Call for more details on pricing.