1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cup gluten free oat flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 eggs (you can also use flax eggs)
2 tsp ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In one bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
3. In another bowl, mix the wet.
4. Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Place the bowl of dough in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
7. Drop cookies on a lined baking sheet . I used a cookie scoop to make mine
8. Bake for about 12-14 minutes.
9. Let the cookies completely cool before removing from the baking sheet.
Recipe source: https://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/07/13/quinoa-cookies/