• 3 tbsp melted coconut butter or coconut oil
• 1 tbsp vanilla
• 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
• 1.5 cups almond meal/flour
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp coconut flour
• 3 tbsp 70% nn dairy chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, melt coconut butter (over stove top) and whisk until smooth.
2. Add vanilla and maple syrup, then whisk until combined.
3. Add almond meal, salt, and coconut flour. Mix until smooth. The batter should resemble cookie dough. If you find it too wet to roll into balls, add 1/2 tbsp of coconut flour at a time, until desired consistency is achieved.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Using a small cookie scoop or tbsp measure, scoop mixture and form into balls.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for one week or in the freezer for one month!